Monday 8 February 2021

8 Feb 2021, Monday. 11.17pm

 I feel like You want me to love again? But I have laid everything to rest. I have settled it in my heart that I will never receive love from a man. I have wanted this love for 24 years. I have longed for it. Hoped for it the whole time. And then I laid it to rest last year. I laid it to death. My hope for a marriage.. I lay it down to you. 

But its hard to do that...

For many years, I wanted to have love, if not from IC but from someone. And now, you want me to do healing so that I can open my heart and be ready for love. Even to ask you for it?

Papa:

I want you to love again because that has always been the plan... for you to be loved. I have never planned for you to be neglected and abandoned. 

Me: What do I do?

Papa:

Just trust me and follow HS leading. When the time comes, I will matchmake for you. He will be just right for you. He has been prepared for you. I found him worthy of you. 

Prayer Request/Criteria for love:

1. Rich man

2. Considerate, loving, understanding, romantic, sense of humor, kind, compassionate, respectful towards me, sexy, good lover, not bad temper, easy to discuss and talk to, a good friend, good listener

3. Love you, intimacy with God, man of God,

4. Have same calling with me or can work with me in ministry

5. Not fat, not bald, treats me like a princess and wonderful person. 

I can dream again????










No comments:

Post a Comment

10Feb2021, Wed

 I have been thinking quite a lot about B.  In fact yesterday, I felt like there is a possibility of my dream coming alive??? Is that even p...