Thursday 28 January 2021

28 January 2021, Thu

1.00pm

I started to cry... I cried in repentance for being a powerless church, lovers of self, self reliant, not obedient to the commands of Jesus, no fire, 

Holy Spirit:

I have a new assignment for you. You will bring my love, repentance, to my Brides. I want you to revive and bring fire to my Bride. They need to repent. They are helpless, hopeless, blind - cannot see, cannot hear, powerless.  They are broken and the enemy has taken captive of them in many areas of their lives. They go to Church and have religious spirit but they do not have a relationship with me. They think going to church is having a relationship with me. It is not. That is not a relationship with me. That is a relationship with religion.

Example..

If you meet your wife/husband 2 hours in a week, is that a relationship? The rest of the week, you read about her/him in a book (if any) and when you need him/her to give you something, you ask for it and expect it to be completed and done soonest possible. If not, you get upset.

A human relationship when executed like that, is not even tolerated by a spouse or anyone for that matter. Its an abusive relationship. You are abusing me. I am that abused SPOUSE. You have abandoned and neglected me.

You sing about me but not to me.

You come to me because you just want something from me but you don't want ME. You only want what I can give to you. That hurts.

You work in your ministry that I didn't ask you do. And when you get burnt out, you blame me.

You go into relationships that I didn't ask you to go into and when its broken, you blame me.

You give yourself to so many causes and stretch yourself thin and you never consulted me but yet when things turn sour, you blame me.

 Its a one-way relationship. You take take take and take. You think giving your tithe once a month is giving to me? Do you think I need your money? 

Repent!

You say that I try to talk to my friends about Jesus

I do ministry

But its not the DOING that I need from you. Its the BEING that I want from you.

Will you be with me?

Like how you don't want to have friends and spouse that loves you because of your wealth, your beauty, talents, gifts, fame... that you can give to them. I also want you to love me because of ME, not what you can get out of me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

10Feb2021, Wed

 I have been thinking quite a lot about B.  In fact yesterday, I felt like there is a possibility of my dream coming alive??? Is that even p...