Saturday 6 February 2021

Lies I believed 6Feb2021,Sat

 Lies I believed:

1. Nobody wants to hear me speak: 

1) Nobody ask or listen to me while growing up. (Feel invisible, insignificant, not important, not valued, not worthy, not good enough, they dont love me, I am not good enough.)

Truth: You are loved. I love you. I have loved you since you were born. I have my eyes on you. You are so totally adorable to me. You are my beautiful Bride. Adore you with all that I am. I long to be with you and spend time with you because you have such a beautiful heart. You are a Bride after my own Heart. I am totally consumed with passion and love for you. Hold me by the hand and let me lead you into a wonderful life with me. You will never be alone, or be broken, or be abandoned or neglected. NEVER. I am with you always and forever. Hold on to me. Hold on. Its going to be an adventure of your life. If you think your life has been dramatic, you don't know what I have instore for you. Keep your eyes open and see what I will do! I will protect you and cherish you. I will love you till your heart is overflowing with 'love juice'. You will see love bubbles popping everywhere because you are so loved by me. I have you safely in my heart. I tugged you safely in there because I can't bear to be apart from you. You are the jewel and the gem in my heart. You are the pearl that I have found. 

Matt 13:45 “Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant seeking beautiful pearls, 46 who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had and bought it.

Now, I have found you. I will treasure the pearl that you are. I bought you with a great price. No longer believe or feel that you are of lesser value than the pearl that I sold everything, to buy it. How could you ever think that you have lesser value than everything I want? I have given you my heart and will continue to give you my heart and love. Your value is beyond what I can measure because its ALL that I have given to possess. 

I will begin to show you what value you are to me. I will reveal to you more and more. You will be astonished how I see you. How I value you and how much I want you and desire you. 

I love to hear you speak to me. I love your chubby cheeks, I love your smile, I love your sarcastic, lame, jokes. Most of all I love your pure heart. Unadulterated with love for me. Your passion and desires for me, I drink it all in and I feel drunk with your attention towards me. You tuck at my heart when you sit down and adore me with your affections. You fill my heart with your love, desires, passions, hunger, expectations, and you can't get enough of me. I love that you want me so much. You have such thirst and hunger for my love. And I shall fulfill you. I am the Bridegroom King who does not disappoint. I am He. I am more than you can imagine. I am more than enough. I EXCEED expectations all the time. Wait and see. I shall show myself and surprise you.

2) Ivan never wants to hear anything I say or take my opinion when I say it.

I want to hear you speak and I will send you to many who will need to hear what you speak. The words that you speak with be anointed and full of power because you are speaking my words. i will speak through you. I will give you the words to speak. You will not be silent by any tactics of the enemy or by anyone. If I am for you, who can be against you? Nobody.

2. Its hard to love me.

a) Ivan (rejection, abandonment, neglect, unloved, invisible, not important, nobody, non value, sadness, not worthy of his time, attention, affection, effort, attention, 

Truth:

You are so lovable my dear Baby. Its a lie that you are not lovable. You are absolutely lovable. I can love you all day long, all the time, and more!

b) Mom & Dad - favoritism


3. I am not good judge of people.

4. I am surrounded by people who I cannot trust and not dependable.

5. I am not worthy. That is why I am not loved.

6. The world is not a safe place. 

7. People are not safe place.

8. I am alone.

9. I don't have people whom I can depend on.

10. I don't know if I can study well in Bible College.

11. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

10Feb2021, Wed

 I have been thinking quite a lot about B.  In fact yesterday, I felt like there is a possibility of my dream coming alive??? Is that even p...