Saturday 23 January 2021

23 January 2021, God Speaks

12:31am

Me and my Beloved is in our love nest. We danced together. He jumped up to the corner of the room and I followed. He hold my hands and twirled me around the room. And then he hugged me. And we danced more. 

Jesus says: Hold my hand, and follow my lead. You will always be mine. Mine and mine alone. You will be MINE. I will totally own you, spirit soul and body. You are mine. I will hold you so close to me that you will feel my breath, smell my scent, .. You will see my eyes staring into yours. My gentle touch will give you life. I hold you close to me. You are MINE.

My beloved says, I am yours, and yours Alone. You own all of me. Every part of me is yours, my beloved Baby. I love to squeeze you, as I smell you, your scent, your touch, your kindness, your whole-heartedness towards me. I want to touch and kiss you all day long. I WANT TO SIT WITH YOU.  I want to come to you. I want to romance you till you melt in my arms and that we are ONE. 

I LOVE to hold you with affection. My lovely one.

I never get enough of being with you. 

When you pursue me, I will always respond to you. I will love you so purely, innocently, and I will never take advantage of your love for me. I never play power, I respect you with all my heart. 

Do you know I have lots of passion for you? Just like you have passion, I have more. 

I cherish you. 

I love to hear you speak, every detail. I cherish every word that comes from your heart. I want to hear it all. I will be attentive. I am your lover God. Your lover friend. Your lover Bridegroom. When you speak, I am all ears and all heart. 

I am the author of romance. I know what you like. 



*****

10.50am

God, you are my everything. I dont have anything or anyone worth more than you in my heart. I don't love anyone more than I love you. I dont treasure anyone except you. Maybe Joel.

I love EC too

I love IC for a long time but the whole time I was rejected and hurt. Why did I do it? I don't know. I guess, I needed a relationship and love from him. He withheld it.

Anyways.

That's why its time to move on, Baby. You no longer have to keep this vow. He has abandoned you long before this day. Now, I know. You did your best and all your could. Now you don't have to. He doesn't deserve your love or energy. 

I will be with you. .. Always. I will never treat you like how he has treated. Your life will be different with.

What is going to happen in the future?

You will go to Rivers University. From there I will launch your ministry. I will provide for you. I will be with you. I will help you. You will be great in my kingdom. Your anointing with increase. Your revelations will increase. 

***

11.24pm to 12.04am

I was burping and speaking in tongues. I felt the lord says that he is doing deliverance on me.

****

I heard that Dr B's wife is having an affair with a Hindu man.



No comments:

Post a Comment

10Feb2021, Wed

 I have been thinking quite a lot about B.  In fact yesterday, I felt like there is a possibility of my dream coming alive??? Is that even p...